Privacy Statement and Disclaimer
Universal Prestige Inc. Ltd. is committed to protecting your privacy. This statement details the steps we take to protect your personal information when you visit our websites. It describes the personal information that we collect, the purposes for which we use such information and the steps we take to protect your personal information. By accessing our websites, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement.
Information collected directly from you. Generally, you can visit Universal Prestige ’s websites without entering any personal information. On certain pages, we may ask you for personal information to provide a service or carry out a transaction that you have requested. The personal information we collect may include:
• Contact details, such as your name, title, company/organization name, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, and postal address; information about your company, and job function;
• Information such as your nationality and country of residence that allows us to determine your eligibility under export control regulations to receive information about certain technologies;
• Information used to customize and facilitate your use of our websites, including login and technical information;
• Inquiries about and orders for our products and services;
• Information that assists us in identifying the products and services that best meet your requirements;
• Feedback from you about our websites and our products and services generally.
You are not required to provide any of this information, but if you do not, we may not be able to provide you the requested service or complete your transaction.
Information collected automatically. We may collect information about your visit to our sites, including what pages you view, the number of bytes transferred, the links you click, the materials you access, and other actions taken within Universal Prestige sites.
We may also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and capabilities and language, your operating system, the date and time you access the site, and the website from which you linked to our site.
Services and transactions. We use your personal information to deliver services or carry out transactions you have requested, such as providing information on Universal Prestige Inc. Ltd. products, answering customer service requests, facilitating use of our websites, and so forth. In order to offer you a more consistent experience in your interactions with Universal Prestige Inc. Ltd., information collected by our websites/us may be combined with information we collect by other means.
• Website improvement. We may use your personal information to improve our websites and related Universal Prestige Inc. Ltd. products or services, or to make our websites easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information or by customizing our websites to your particular preference or interests.
• Employment Applications. In connection with a job application or inquiry, you may provide us with information about yourself, such as a resume or curriculum vitae. We may use this information throughout Universal Prestige Inc. Ltd. and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates for the purpose of employment consideration. We will keep the information for future consideration unless you direct us not to do so.
• Course entry. We may use your personal information to improve our courses and provide it to our course providers. We may also send you email and promotion materials in relation to our services due to your particular preference or possible interests.
Cookies are small files that websites save to your hard disk or to your browser's memory. We may use them to track the number of times you have visited the site, to track the number of visitors to the site, to determine and analyze visitors' use of our sites (including the effectiveness of online advertising), to store information that you provide such as your preferences, and to store technical information useful for your interactions with our websites. We may use session cookies (cookies that are deleted when your browser session ends) to store your user ID, elements of your user profile, to facilitate your movement around our websites (particularly in connection with information searches and order placement) and other information useful in administering the session. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of Universal Prestige Inc. Ltd. websites or other websites that you visit. Our sites also may contain electronic images known as web beacons - sometimes called single-pixel gifs - that allow us to count the number of users who have visited those pages. We may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or Newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Except as described below, personal information you provide to Universal Prestige Inc. Ltd. through our websites will not, subject to the usage at already set out be shared outside of Universal Prestige Inc. Ltd., and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your permission.
Disclosure to service providers. Universal Prestige Inc. Ltd. contracts with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as hosting websites, sending out information, processing transactions, analyzing our websites and providing courses. We provide these companies with only those elements of your personal information they need to deliver those services. These companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
Disclosure to distributors. In responding to a request made by you, we may share your personal information with companies that distribute our products or further information to our course providers. In those cases, we provide these companies with only those elements of your personal information they need to respond to your request, and these companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose. In some cases, we may seek your permission to share your information with distributors for marketing purposes other than responding to a request from you. However, we will not share your information for such marketing purposes unless we have obtained your express consent to do so.
Disclosure in connection with transactions. In connection with certain transactions, we may disclose some or all of your personal information to financial institutions or government entities, course providers and shipping companies or postal services involved in fulfillment.
Our websites may contain links to other sites such as Universal Prestige Inc Ltd’s partners or course providers, professional or government organizations, and etc. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other sites.
If you have questions regarding this statement or our handling of your personal information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly address your concern and strive to reach a satisfactory resolution.
Universal Prestige Inc. Ltd. may occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of the privacy statement. We will obtain your opt-in consent for any updates to this privacy statement that materially expand the sharing or use of your personal information in ways not disclosed in this privacy statement at the time of collection.